August 19, 2010

REALLY JCrew?!

jcrew

Do you remember this JCrew sweater from my post about fall fashion a couple of weeks ago? Well, it was on my list of must haves this fall and I was prepared to spend a little more on it than I usually would for a sweater. I've been stalking the JCrew website for it and found it this morning! Unfortunately, I didn't prepare myself enough...it's $1200!!! Yes, that's not one but TWO zeros! Okay, it is 100% cashmere, but really? Who can afford this?! I'm so dissapointed!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

What the what?!!! Seriously? I love Jenna Lyons and all, but J Crew could use a bit of a reality check. Their cashmere isn't even that great. I like Brooks Brothers' cashmere better! (Yes, total WASP admission right there)

Erin Lang Norris said...

$1200?! Wow. That's nuts. I'm with you on the "who can afford this"...but then again, I think that about all the JCrew stuff! I keep telling myself that I will be able to some day. I think some day is in like 7 years, and only if I don't have kids. ;)