August 1, 2010

capes!

Ah, capes - they're not just for superheroes! They've been really popular the past couple of seasons and I love them because they're loose and comfortable - it's like walking around with a blanket wrapped around you. My favorites came from Chloe's 2009 Autumn/Winter collection and their Spring/Summer 2010 collection:

Here are some beautiful options that are actually affordable:

Top Shop Fall 2010 (from their lookbook)

This camel cape is my favorite! Looks so good with the plaid mini skirt!

This little number is also from Top Shop and currently available on their site. A cute option for those rainy days.

I love the shape of this wool cape and where the slits for the arms are located. And I love that it's vintage...make a bid for it now and it could be yours!

Another cute Ebay option!



This option from Diane Von Furstenberg can be found on Net-A-Porter. I like the shorter shape and the belt - would work as a light jacket for fall or even as a sweater for those cold winter days.


What do you think? Will you guys be wearing a cape this year?

No comments: