September 1, 2010

philly fashion week

Monday night I went to the kick-off party for Philadelphia Fashion Week which is happening this week. The event was held at the Kenneth Cole store on Walnut Street and was in suppport of the Awearness Fund which was "created to stimulate change and tackle social issues such as HIV/AIDS; human rights; in our community by providing opportunities, encouraging volunteering, and fund raising efforts". There was a runway show (of Kenneth Cole clothes), food, champagne, and lots of fantastic people watching!

100_0448

100_0444
There were a ton of photographers!100_0445
Lots of interesting people...look at range of characters in this picture! 100_0446

I don't typically shop at Kenneth Cole, but I thought this outfit was cute:
100_0459

I wore one of my favorite outfits to the party (don't mind my shiny face - it was hot out!):
outfit

If you're in the Philly area and are interested in attending some of the fashion week events, you can find more info here.

No comments: