November 10, 2010

meet badger...

badger3

Yesterday was a busy day for me and I didn't have much time to put together a post, so today you get to meet my cat Badger (or sometimes referred to as Baxter or Buster by some...). Eric and I adopted him last year and he is one of my favorite things in the world! He is the sweetest cat you'll ever meet - in some ways he's almost like a dog. He comes when we call his name, he likes to wag his cute little tail (which really is little because it was partially bit off by a mean doggie!), and he also likes to play fetch! And the best part: he lets me hold him like a baby and doesn't struggle to get away from me (at least for a good 15 minutes!).

He likes to curl up and nap on the radiator cover in the bathroom in the winter to keep warm:

badge1

And here he is taking his prom photo at my birthday party:

prombadger

Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?! Love him!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Buster! His prom photo was definitely the best. So regal.