December 17, 2010

spoonflower

fabric
(fabrics via Spoonflower: geometry octagon, green and blue flowers, orange chevron)

I have to say that the hardest thing for me to select when working on an interior renovation is fabric - especially when you have a budget. I always have an idea of what I want in my head but can never seem to find it when I'm looking! Well I found the solution (via Martha Stewart!): Spoonflower. Spoonflower is an online fabric store that has hundreds of already designed fabrics, but if you still can't find what you're looking for, you can design something and have it made! How cool is that? There are no minimums and at $18 - $32/yard (depending on the type of fabric you want the pattern printed on) - its very affordable. Very excited to give them a try!

1 comment:

Karena said...

I stumbled upon a fabric store (Lyla Design) in the Piazza at Schmidts in NoLibs. They have a lot of great fabrics you definitely won't find on fabric row: http://www.lyladesigns.com/fabric-samples.html